Jennifer Wise Moroux
Jennifer Wise Moroux is an associate at Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens, LLC. Her practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation. Born in Memphis, Tennessee, Jennifer earned her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University in 2002. She earned her Juris Doctorate and Bachelor of Civil Law from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University in 2007, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif.
After being admitted to the Louisiana bar in 2007, Jennifer served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable George H. Ware, Jr., and Honorable William G. Carmichael in the 20th Judicial District Court for the Parishes of East and West Feliciana.
Jennifer has substantial experience successfully representing clients in a wide variety of cases, including commercial litigation, professional liability claims, and catastrophic injury. She has participated in complex multi-party litigation and argued motions and exceptions at the district and appellate court levels. Her experience also includes working as counsel for the Louisiana Department of Education.
Jennifer is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state and federal courts. She is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Baton Rouge Bar Association, and the Louisiana Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Securities Fraud
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Louisiana, 2007
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- J.D., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2007
- B.A., Louisiana State University, English, 2002
- Order of the Coif
- Alumni Scholarship 2004-2007
- Chancellor's List 2004-2007
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Torts, Legal Research and Writing, Admiralty, Legal Profession, and Administration of Criminal Justice II
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Wex Malone American Inn of Court