Electricity is everywhere – at home and at our jobsite. It has incredible benefits and we all know how we feel when our electricity suddenly disappears due to an outage.
Along with the incredible benefits come the incredible and ultrahazardous dangers that exist and the catastrophic injuries that can occur from accidents connected with electricity including severe burns, brain damage and severe injury resulting from falls after contact.
Type of electrical accidents include:
- Injury from contact with overhead power lines
- Injury from electrical explosion and fire
- Injury from contact with electrical equipment on the jobsite
- Injury from defective electrical equipment
- Injury caused by accidental energization of areas that were locked out and de-energized
- Injury due to defective household wiring
- Injury due to defective household electrical installation
For more information, please see our FAQs regarding Electrical Accidents or contact Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens to speak to one of our dedicated Electrical Accident attorneys.Electrical Accident Resources:
- National Safety Council
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Click here for all resources.BACK TO TOP